I have slowly been getting media savvy and starting to put out to public access some 15-30 min. teaching videos on themes related, more or less, to my passions and fear and fearlessness.
The first one was done by Greg Wendt, a film-maker in Carbondale, IL, USA, on my approach to coloring and aesthetic development re: fearlessness practice.
The second one produced by my own amateur means from my home in Calgary, AB, Canada, on "Ethical Practice of Fearology"
The third one also produced on my own, is "Peer Counselling Outside of Distress" (on my passion to bring Liberation Peer Counseling back to life after a long hiatus)
26. Feartalk 4 (Part 1): Nicole Rallis & Barbara Bickel
27. Feartalk 4 (Part 2): Nicole Rallis & Barbara Bickel
28. L. E. T. 1: Shifting from a Coping Culture to Healing Culture"
29. New Ethical Leadership: Marianne Williamson 2
30. The Great Citizen: Future Process Politics and Learning
31. History of Transformation 1: Who's Afraid of Change
32. L. E. T. 2: Process of Balance
33. History of Transformation 2:
34. The Great Collapse: How Afraid Should We Be?
35. L. E. T. 3 : Reclaiming Our 10 Natural Healers
36. Depth of Psychology: Rebirth in the 21st Century
37. Marianne Williamson 3: Love and Fear
38. Psychotic 1: Loss of Baselines for Sanity
39. L. E. T. 4 : Emotional Fitness & Existential Capacity
40. FearTalk 5: Janet Sheppard & R. Michael Fisher
41. L. E. T. 5: Stealing Attention is Fear
42. Ken Wilber: Unique Philosopher for Our Time
43. Defining Philosophical Disability: Notes to the Bitter End
Also, I've produced with Barbara Bickel, a couple recent book trailers on my new books:
"Fearless Engagement of Four Arrows: The True Story of an Indigenous-based Social Transformer" (published 2018)
"Fear, Law and Criminology: Critical Issues in Applying the Philosophy of Fearism" (2018, still to be published in early autumn)