Greetings great scholars!
Sequel to my upcoming book which will kickoff properly next month ending (An Invitation to Fearism: A Contemporary Philosophy), I wish to inform you all that all your ideas would be represented in the book. Thus, I would like to get the following from you:
- A good picture
- Good bio data with dates. Intellectual influence, and motivation should be stated.
- List of books published.
- Background to each book
- Summary of each book
- If the book is written in local language as the original name is given, let it be translated.
- Names of all articles that are emotive, especially with fear related concepts should be sent.
If you have any fearological ideology, theory or principle send it in.
- Fear related poems are equally welcomed for fearological analysis.
- Any fear motivated novel should be summarized. If possible, the plot should be sent.
The email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Yesterday I closed my account in buying R. Michael Fishers World Fearlessness Teaching in 21st.....
I have most of his articles too.
I know this is a huge task but we can do it.
Am expecting much from all scholars here. We must work hard to properly situate and fix Fearism in the philosophical milieu.
Osinakachi Akuma Kalu
Have a Splendid Weekend